Nonprofit Organization Sign-up Form

Are you an official representative?

Please do not complete this form if you are not authorized to enter into a legal agreement with Giverly International, Inc.

What is an EIN?

All registered nonprofit organizations in the US are assigned an Employer Identification Number by the federal government.  This number can be found at the top of your organizations 990 form.

Terms of Use

Click here to review the Giverly Terms of Use.

Privacy Policy

Click here to review the Giverly Privacy Policy.